Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Back from the Jazz Cruise




I thought we'd never get off of that boat! The last two days we encountered 7 to 12 foot seas, and it was no picnic. I got on the boat healthy and got off the boat with a nasty head cold. Thanks, Carnival!

The performances were great, but I think the next time we want to go to a concert, it will be on terra firma.





Jamaica was awesome, Grand Cayman was cool and Cozumel was outstanding. Here's one from our excursion at Cozumel on Isla de Pasion. This is where they cut those popular Corona cerveza commercials. Nice hammocks on the beach.








I think I'll put up a day-by-day travelogue of the cruise soon. Saw some nice sunsets, but it got cloudy towards the end, getting back to Galveston.







For us, this was our primera vez y ultima vez for cruising. Here's a pic of the two of us, inside the bottle. Yes, we drank and drank.




We're still recovering ....
Molly Ivins, RIP. I'll have a tribute to her soon...

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching