Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas In Las Vegas

Indeed, the wife and I are flying to Lost Wages, Nevada with her mother, my wife's sister, her husband and two sons. Party, huh? With all that family around, I guess hookers are out of the question for this trip. Kinda strange place to be over Christmas, but you gotta be somewhere, right? We're going to try and get to the Cirque du Soleil Beatles program "Love" and maybe catch Penn and Teller.

Craps and blackjack are my favorite ways to gamble, and I have yet to actually lose any money at those games. Net loss, that is. One of the last times we went, my wife was really hot at the tables and everyone was winning a ton of money. One guy tossed us two $100 chips just for making him so much money. Nice guy. That's the way to do it. Somebody makes you a lot of money, you compensate them. Remember that.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching