Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Live From Las Vegas

Here are a couple of pics from my digital camera from the Vegas trip.

This city is still booming like mad. I can see more cranes from our 32nd floor Suite than I've ever seen anywhere, even during the boomtime '90's.

Got a little snow up in the mountains yesterday, not enough for skiing, I think. Not that I'd go skiing anyway. Skiing is really hard work.

Both of the Cirque shows we wanted to see are totally sold out: Love and Ka. Have been for weeks.

Recession? What recession? There is a dramatic number of Asians around here these days. I guess they have to spend all that money they're getting from us somewhere. They seem to walk like they drive: looking all over the place, but not looking at where they are going. We've been bumped around by quite a few of them, and then they look at you like it's your fault that they ran into you!

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching