Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Missing Manuals

I discovered David Pogue, the New York Times technology columnist, thanks to my sister in Colorado. She, like me, recently bought a MacBook. She found David and his "Missing Manual" series and turned me on to him. I discovered that my local library has quite a number of Pogue's books, and so I picked up a few of them a couple of days ago. Within the first few minutes of reading one of them, I've already learned a couple of new tricks on the Apple.

Discovering and learning new things is exciting.

I hear that soon he will have the "Leopard" book out, but I'm going to spend some time on the "Tiger" book first, and the "Garage Band" and "iTunes and IPod" books.

Also want to get my hands on his "Switching to the Mac" book. This guy is PROLIFIC. There is a listing of all of his books, ranked by release date, here.

The Missing Manuals site is here, and David's own webpage is here. I'm having a MacAttack.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching