Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

When they lie


From Alan Grayson, probably the closest thing to a "real" Democrat we have.

My race is going to be tough, and my opponent is going to have a simple strategy: Lying.

It's what Republicans do to Democrats. But the Republicans have never met anyone like me. And I'm going to run like a Congressman with Guts. Here's my first ad. I promise, it's nothing like you've ever seen from a political candidate:


It says everything that needs to be said. War. Poverty. Suffering. The Republicans didn't have a plan for healthcare. And, their plan for war is to keep funding it. Their plan for poverty is to give money to the rich. And, their plan to end suffering is to tell people they're on their own.  There is a better way.


Courage,

Alan Grayson

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching