Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Checking out

The last two posts I made, on Obama and Goldman Sachs, are the last posts of that type for awhile from me. In fact, I am so frustrated, sick and tired of politics and finance that I am simply dropping out, checking out, unplugging.

I have unsubscribed to most all of the political and financial email lists that I had subscribed to over the last so many years and am going to turn my attention to things that I can have a modicum of control over, like gardening, playing music, creating art, home improvement, personal health.

Maybe I'll start to feel like I can actually have an effect on the world around me again. Maybe I'll begin to feel like there is some real hope for the world. Maybe I'll become interested in politics again someday, but I hope not.

Good-bye White House (good riddance Obama)
Good-bye MoveOn
Good-bye True Majority
Good-bye National Review
Good-bye Mother Jones
Good-bye OpEdNews
Good-bye IndependentVoting.org
Good-bye Democrats.com
Good-bye Truthout
Good-bye RSN
Good-bye CLG
Good-bye Motley Fools
Good-bye Marketwatch
Good-bye WSJ
Good-bye Forbes
Good-bye Economist

There. I feel better now. Hmmm ... I guess I should clean up all the links on this blog too. See ya. Maybe.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching