Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shatner Rules

Just finished reading William Shatner's latest work, "Shatner Rules: Your Key to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World at Large."  It's a quick, funny, highly enjoyable read.  Another highly recommended book.  It's been a long time since I read a book that I didn't enjoy.  I guess that, if I don't like a particular book, I quit reading and don't finish it, and so I wouldn't recommend it anyway.  Hmmmm....

I'm noticing that a lot of writers start off their books with a "Congratulations for buying this book, because....." etc etc.  Haven't any of these writers figured out that a lot of people read their books that they have checked out of their local library?  Shoot, if I bought all the books that I read, I'd be broke!

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching