Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cuisinart ICE-21

I was like Oprah.  

YOU get an ice cream maker!  

And YOU get an ice cream maker!

Everybody gets an ice cream maker!

It was Christmas and I went a little crazy with the ice cream makers.  I found a good sale on the Cuisinart ICE-21 on Amazon, so I bought several.  It wouldn't have been right if I hadn't gotten one for the wife - or me - so that we could make our own ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet.

This past week we FINALLY got around to making our first batch of sorbet, a recipe we made up, "strawberry/raspberry surprise."  And it was FINE!  And it's so easy.

Consider this a rave review for the Cuisinart ICE-21.  Just freeze the bucket (overnight), mix up your recipe, turn on the machine and pour in the mixture.  In 20 minutes, VIOLA!  A very fine sorbet.  

Check back with me when we make our first batch of ice cream.


No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching