Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hillary is in

The inevitable becomes reality: Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2016.  I have to say I am somewhat underwhelmed by her "announcement" video.  I look forward to Hillary actually answering questions from real Americans, including Democrats, and not hiding behind a video.

I would prefer Bernie Sanders over Hillary. Or Elizabeth Warren.  Hell, I think Martin O'Malley would be a formidable candidate.  How about Alan Grayson?!

While I don't care all that much for Hillary, she's miles ahead of any Republican running or even thinking about running.  For that matter, almost any Democrat is miles ahead of the Republicans.  

Turnout will be key, as usual.


No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching