Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Menso

Menso by Brian Kent is an often brilliant single-strip comic that you'd probably never seen. 

Behold the Internet!

About Menso:

I’ve been drawing this cartoon in one form or another over the last fifteen years. An earlier and even less funny version of the cartoon appeared my university paper in the mid nineties. Since then I’ve drawn it mainly to hear the forced laughter of friends and family.

I’ve named the web-comic Menso, which is Spanish for stupid and foolish. The newer cartoons are in the taller format, and the older cartoons are wider, and they may or may not be colored. I have years and years of cartoons already drawn, so there’s no excuse not to post at least a few every week.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at mensocomic@gmail.com

Brian

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching