Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm working on it!

Putting together a travelogue of our West Texas travels is hard work! Especially when strong thunderstorms are pounding the house. Thursday night the weather was nuts in Houston. I ended up huddling in the Harry Potter closet (under the stairs) while the winds howled, the lightning flashed and the thunder boomed. We had several tornado warnings and flash flood warnings issued, but as far as I can tell ... no damage here. Others, like in Shreveport, were not so lucky.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.