Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Monday, September 13, 2010
Whole Lotta Nuts
I wonder why it is that such a large number of Teabaggers have problems spelling? Could their poor spelling possibly correspond with a low educational level? Surely the more one watches FOX News, the poorer one's spelling and comprehension becomes. Which came first? FOX News or idiots?
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment