Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Flashback - May 7, 2005

I started "blogging" on MySpace in 2005. A little late to the game, I know. Thought it might be interesting (maybe not) to combine that blog with this newer one. So, I'm going to cull various posts from MySpace and post them here.

May 7, 2005

Information Overload & Hourly Shortfalls

There are only 24 hours in a day, dammit, and many of those are taken up by sleep, and work, and watching TV. Who's got time to read anymore?? There must be a dozen books out there that I want to read; another dozen magazines publishing weekly, or monthly, or bi-monthly that I'd like to keep up with; another dozen or so daily news items sent to me via newsgroups or mailing lists or concerned friends; several online forums that I'd like to contribute to; several newsgroups I'd like to contribute to; several programs each day on TV that are worthy of my attention; hey, don't forget daily exercise; and Yoga; and the dog needs to be walked; what's for dinner?

Yahhhhh!!!!!

There's too much information out there, and not enough time to take it all in....

And we don't even have any kids!! (end) (I was a little stressed)

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching