Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, November 10, 2008

Now it's my turn

It took my wife a full 10 days to recover from her recent bout with the flu. Since she also suffers from asthma, getting the flu is actually very dangerous for her. The doc put her on one of those five-day antibiotic regimens and, amazingly, on the last day of taking the pills, she got markedly better. Good thing, because I was getting worn out as a caregiver.

All during that, I had a persistent cough and would get worse and better, worse and better. This past weekend, my throat became really scratchy and I didn't sleep at all one night, tossing and turning and coughing. So today I go to the doc because the cough is still there, and I've got that phlegm-y taste in my mouth and so it's now my turn to take the five-day antibiotic doses. Also took a chest X-ray today as a precaution. Will have the results in a couple of days.

So....while I am ecstatic over Obama winning the Presidency, I'm kinda.....worn out.....and will be out of commission for awhile....

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.