Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, November 15, 2010

Black Friday ads

If you follow this link, it will take you to a page where you can view all sorts of adverts ready for "Black Friday," that next day after Thanksgiving Day where retailers go nuts and have some pretty inexpensive stuff.

I think that I just might, for the first time ever, go out on that Friday and pick up a couple of things. I hate to join an insane shopping crowd, but I could use a couple of good deals too, y'know.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.