Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Poor crocs
Apparently,Cyclone Yasi was so fierce that even especially ferocious crocodiles freaked out. That was a helluva storm. And now Cyclone Carlos is hitting western Australia.
And why shouldn't the Southern Hemisphere have cyclones in their summer (February/March) like we do in our summer (August/September)?
Ah, memories or protests past. I have added three new RSS feeds to the right side of this blog: Daily Kos, the John Fugelsang Podcast, and Greg Palast. RESIST!
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment