Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Harry Potter!

Daniel Radcliffe!  I had no idea!  There ya go, 'Arry!  Good man!

Daniel Radcliffe - militant atheist



Daniel Radcliffe believes it is important to separate religion and education because he thinks sex lessons are important.

The 22-year-old "militant atheist" was brought up in a Christian/Jewish household and told Attitude magazine he's not religious.

"I'm an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation.

"We need sex education in schools. Schools have to talk to kids from a young age about relationships, gay and straight. In Britain it's better - more of a conversation is being had."

Radcliffe is interested in politics, but having supported the Liberal Democrat party in the last UK election he now thinks he is more of a Labour follower because he believes they stand up for more left-wing values.

"I will probably be going to Labour. From what I've seen of Ed Miliband I really like him and he speaks for what I believe in. I think he's genuine, genuinely left wing and will act as such if he gets in."

Original.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching