Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, December 14, 2013

last interview

Carl Sagan's last interview before he died was conducted by Charlie Rose.  

In this snippet, Carl (one of my personal heroes, by the way) warns about the misuse of science and technology by no-nothings.  Read: Congress.  

It reminds me that I shudder incredulously every time I hear some neanderthal Republican, such as Paul Broun from Georgia, a physician of all things, who is on the Science, Space & Technology Committee, say something like "evolution is straight from the pit of hell."  With "leaders" like that, where are we going?


Paul Broun's quote, in case you don't believe me, can be heard here...


or this one...

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching