Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, December 29, 2017

Apple mouse

I've had it up to here, or over there, with the wireless Apple mouse that came with my computer. 

Every month or so it gives me a "low battery" warning, even if I just fucking replaced it last month! Every battery I use cannot be "low"! And then it loses its wireless connection sometimes for no fucking reason at all and I have to shake it and slam it (gently) on the desk and click click click to get it to re-connect. 

Too many competing electronic signals? Bluetooth, wireless mouse & keyboard, infrared, cellular, wireless security system, who knows? Sometimes I can get it to re-connect within a minute of losing its connection, but sometimes it just WON'T fucking re-connect, so I walk away from the computer in disgust. When I return, voila! It's re-connected. ARGH!

Maybe it's me? Is it all user error? Fuck no!


So I finally remembered that I was fed up and went to a store and bought a corded mouse, and now, WOW! I can actually move the mouse slowly and accurately every time! 

Apple seems to be fucking up all over the place lately. 

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching