Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Jesse Duplantis

Oh, Lord. Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says God told him he needs a new plane. Hey, Jesse, God told me that you are a charlatan and he told you to ditch your planes. Who you gonna believe? A proven charlatan or an atheist?

What do you want to bet his "followers" will cough up the money for him?

Televangelist says God told him he needs 4th private plane

Jesse Duplantis, a televangelist with viewers across the globe, says God told him he needs a new jet.

Specifically, God told Duplantis he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine private jet capable of carrying 12 to 16 passengers at speeds up to 700 miles per hour. The Falcon 7X, which would be the fourth plane owned by Jesse Duplantis Ministries,  has a range of almost 6,000 miles and costs about $54 million new, according to SherpaReport (although used ones are listed online for as little as $20 million).

Duplantis said God told him he needed the plane "in one of the 'greatest statements the Lord ever told me.'"

"He said, 'Jesse, you wanna come up where I'm at?'" according to Duplantis.

"And I said, 'What do you mean?'"

"He said, 'I want you to believe in me for a Falcon 7-X."

"So, I said, 'OK.' But the first thing I thought of: 'Well, how am I going to pay for it?'"

Duplantis said he then recalled something God told him in 1978. "'Jesse, I didn't ask you to pay for it, I asked to believe for it.'" 

more BS at the original

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching