Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, July 9, 2022

SIX MONTHS?!

Yeah, hard to believe it's been 6 months since I made a post here. It's funny. Being retired now, one might think that there would be even more time available to keep up a blog like this. One might think. 

Retirement is sneaky. The days start to fly by faster and faster. It's actually harder to find the time now than it used to be. Strange.

Maybe it has something to do with all the naps I've been taking. 

Maybe it has something to do with all the bullshit going on: there are so many things happening at the same time, it's hard to focus. 

Maybe it has something to do with my own peace of mind. The more I dwell on the "negative" the worse I tend to feel. I find it harder these days to let the bad news slide off of my back like I used to.

Maybe I'm just being lazy. 

Maybe it's all of those things. 

We'll see what the future brings. 

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching