Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, February 28, 2025

new feeds

I have added several "new" RSS feeds to this blog, from The Atlantic, HuffPost, Scientific American, The New Yorker, and a couple from the New York Times. You can find them in the right-hand column of the blog. I have discovered that some services don't actually advertise the RSS feed, but you can find a feed on their site by combing through the various sectors the site covers. I stumbled on that one by accident.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.