Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, January 1, 2026

Jack Smith Deposition

Crappy New Year!!

Below is the video recording of the closed-door deposition that Jack Smith gave to Congress in mid-December 2025. Fucking Trump tried a coup on 1/6/21, and lots of Congress covered for him, and we are still not sure of exactly who. Some day.....This is over 8 hours long. That's a lot. I admit I have not seen every minute, but several of excerpts. I have found Smith's testimony be pretty compelling at minute 29, minute 39, and minute 4 hrs and 09 min. I'll bet this video gets pulled down before February.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.