Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, January 20, 2007

List Change - Quotes from Albert Einstein


This is my way of changing my "Latest List."


I take all the items and put them in a post, with labels, so that I can recall them later, if desired.


Say adios to Albert Einstein, a great scientist and humanist of his time.


Quotes from Albert Einstein:


Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.


Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius, a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.


Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.


When his wife asked him to change clothes to meet the German Ambassador: "If they want to see me here I am. If they want to see my clothes, open my closet and show them my suits."


I don't believe in Mathematics


Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.


Imagination is more important than knowledge.


Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton: Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts.


We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.


Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.


Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.


I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.


It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching