Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, August 1, 2008
Plumeria bloom
Ah, yes, only one plumeria flower has bloomed thus far ... and the scent is ... aloha ... but many more are to come soon ...
And more....
The plumbago below is really amazing. No smell, but it blooms all over the leggy bush, then they all go dark and fall off, and then it blooms again. And again. And again.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment