Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, February 20, 2009

iPhone Ocarina

I am soooooo tired of politics, I've been in relative hibernation lately. It seems like, no matter who gets in there, they all just .... oh, never mind.

I think I need to get an iPhone. I tried to last summer, but there no discount available thru my company, as there was with every other service, so I passed. The way the AppStore is developing, it will be a much more mature product by the time my current contract is up.

Turning your iPhone into a musical instrument? Wow....




And here is a column by David Pogue, a Tech writer for the New York Times, about this. Wow.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.