Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, February 12, 2010
Political Animal feed
I've added another RSS feed to the long and growing list of RSS feeds at the bottom of this blog. It's a great way to keep up with the latest posts. If you can find the time, of course.
This one is for PoliticalAnimal, published on the Washington Monthly website. Many thanks to my oldest nef for turning me onto it. It's good stuff, and good for your sanity. Well, usually, that is.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment