Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Whew!

Ever since the wife had some surgery last week, life has been a blur. I've had to take over most of the housekeeping chores. Who's got time to sit down and think or post something on the blog? When she is somewhat debilitated like this, I get a newfound appreciation for all the things she does around the house. Not that I am normally oblivious to all of it. No, but I do admit that I take too many things for granted.

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got till it's gone....

Stop and smell the roses. Show your appreciation. Chip in. Do your part. (Can I have a nap now?)

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.