Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Class War 2011
The answers to our financial "crisis" are staring us in the face, but our politicians are too beholden to the wealthy to do the right thing. And, in too many cases, our politicians ARE the wealthy.
(you should probably click on the image below to be able to read it)
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment