Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Monday, March 14, 2011
Japan tsunami
The level of destruction in Japan is almost beyond words. It looks like WW2 after a hydrogen bomb. So how do the "intelligent design" idiots explain this type of thing? And when will we hear that Japan is suffering God's wrath because of ... what?
I don't suppose any location on the planet is totally safe from ... some type of calamity. At any given moment ...
BBC has a lot of video you may not have seen, but it's been everywhere.
Self-explanatory. The Blogger system is spitting up again, so no telling what you might be able to see or not see (Nazi?) on this site. Working on it. Sorta. Meanwhile, you can click on any post in the "Clickable Blog Archive" just below.
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment