Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Monday, March 14, 2011
Japan tsunami
The level of destruction in Japan is almost beyond words. It looks like WW2 after a hydrogen bomb. So how do the "intelligent design" idiots explain this type of thing? And when will we hear that Japan is suffering God's wrath because of ... what?
I don't suppose any location on the planet is totally safe from ... some type of calamity. At any given moment ...
BBC has a lot of video you may not have seen, but it's been everywhere.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment