Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Holy Shit
Just finished reading Gene Logsdon's latest, Holy Shit: Managing Manure to Save Mankind. Very good read, only 200pp, and I learned all sorts of things about shit and managing shit that I didn't know. I would recommend it for anyone who has a farm, grows vegetables, fruits or flowers, or is off of the grid. (Dennis, you and Jan are way ahead of the curve, buddy.) Or, anyone who has ever taken a shit.
Self-explanatory. The Blogger system is spitting up again, so no telling what you might be able to see or not see (Nazi?) on this site. Working on it. Sorta. Meanwhile, you can click on any post in the "Clickable Blog Archive" just below.
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment