Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Holy Shit
Just finished reading Gene Logsdon's latest, Holy Shit: Managing Manure to Save Mankind. Very good read, only 200pp, and I learned all sorts of things about shit and managing shit that I didn't know. I would recommend it for anyone who has a farm, grows vegetables, fruits or flowers, or is off of the grid. (Dennis, you and Jan are way ahead of the curve, buddy.) Or, anyone who has ever taken a shit.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment