Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, May 23, 2011

One of these days ...

One of these days I'll finally get around to posting a travelogue of our recent trip to Washington D.C. and New York City. Got some good pictures and had a great time, but I can't seem to remember "early" enough in the evening before I get all ... *yawn* ... sleepy.

And I'm long overdue for a gardening update, which is just beyond words good.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.