Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Friday, July 15, 2011
Hurricane Season?
So far this hurricane season, we've only had "Arlene" which brought some rain to South Texas and Mexico, but that's it. But that's pretty normal. The season kicks up in August, and Sept 10 is the absolute peak of the season. But with the crazy weather we've had this year, watch out!
It's probably going to take a hurricane (or two) to end this crushing drought we've been having in Texas. All the praying in the world for rain ain't gonna help at all, Governor!
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment