Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Juanita's plan


Here’s my plan.

I’m not going to pay my Master Card bill this month. I need to cut back on my spending so I’m going to start by not paying my Master Card bill. That, obviously, will make me spend less as soon as I decide what I need to quit spending on. That’s how I’m going to do it.

Now, I know that not paying my Master Card bill will ruin my credit rating and I might not be able to eat next month but, dammit, I have to start somewhere and not paying my bills seems like a good place to start.

I think I’ll cut back on spending for my medicine and a car to drive to work. I might get sick and lose my job but I just gotta quit spending. I’ll keep my yacht and my vacation to Europe because I deserve those things because I’m …. Well, you know, white and educated.

This is a good plan. John Boehner would agree.

Let’s all quit paying our bills. It’s the Republican way.


Original.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.