Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cuisinart ICE-21

I was like Oprah.  

YOU get an ice cream maker!  

And YOU get an ice cream maker!

Everybody gets an ice cream maker!

It was Christmas and I went a little crazy with the ice cream makers.  I found a good sale on the Cuisinart ICE-21 on Amazon, so I bought several.  It wouldn't have been right if I hadn't gotten one for the wife - or me - so that we could make our own ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet.

This past week we FINALLY got around to making our first batch of sorbet, a recipe we made up, "strawberry/raspberry surprise."  And it was FINE!  And it's so easy.

Consider this a rave review for the Cuisinart ICE-21.  Just freeze the bucket (overnight), mix up your recipe, turn on the machine and pour in the mixture.  In 20 minutes, VIOLA!  A very fine sorbet.  

Check back with me when we make our first batch of ice cream.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.