Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Asian Squat
The wife and I are embarking on Mark Sisson's "Primal Blueprint." So far, so good, but I am having some difficulty with the Asian Squat. This is not an integral part of the Primal Blueprint, fortunately.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment