Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Saturday, May 18, 2013
hemp oil men
At this moment in time, most of the "evidence" that hemp oil is a "miracle" treatment for all sorts of ailments is only anecdotal, since it is still illegal, especially in the USA, to grow hemp.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment