Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
SRV
23 years ago today, Stevie Ray Vaughan died. I remember the days when we used to book him in the Coffee House at the University of Houston for $50. I'm surprised the windows didn't shatter in that tiny room.
Texas in so many ways is so full of shit, but it's also usually full of great musicians. Go figure.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment