Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Alice Waters


I didn't realize it - but should have expected it - but Alice Waters has a sequel out of her popular 2007 book The Art of Simple Food. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to cook and prepare food. Even I can follow it!

A very not surprising title of the new book is: The Art of Simple Food II.  

I got the wife the first book several years ago and she loves it. Even more, she refers to it often. 

Ah, the "shopping season" is upon us, so said one excited radio announcer somewhere deep in the piney woods of East Texas. The "shopping season" is a pretty accurate name for it, actually.

Hmm, what should I get the wife for this "shopping season?"

Who is Alice Waters? Go here.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching