Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, November 9, 2014

To Canada, with love

I guess Americans are still quite the deeply racist country?

Or could it be that far too many people are far too gullible while they are watching FOX News and listening to hate radio?

People wonder when the United States politics became so divisive and partisan. I would have to say back in the 1990's, when FOX News, Rush Limbaugh and hate talk radio came into (foul) bloom. It's rather sad that free speech is being used to demonize and villify, regardless of the truth of the matters.

I ran across this letter from a Canadian citizen recently.


No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.