Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, December 16, 2018

closing the blog

The time has come to close this blog. Over the last year, I have been unable (or unwilling) to keep it up to date. I keep falling behind by a week, two weeks, and then throw together a bunch of posts to keep it up to one post per day, which is a little silly.

I would have thought that once I retired I would have more time to devote to the blog, but it hasn't turned out that way. Indeed, I fall further and further behind and it becomes a bit of a chore.

Considering that this blog never reached much in views or circulation, this is no big loss. Maybe I will change my mind and resurrect it later, or start another one, but for now, it's hasta luego.

Good luck America. With Trump at the helm, we're going to need every break we can get.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching