Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Busy busy busy


The wife and I have been so busy getting things ready for the party this weekend, we've had little time for much else.

We bought a Dyson "Slim" vacuum cleaner the other day. Pretty expensive, but looks to be well worth it. Haven't had such a good sucking since, well, since the weekend before. Ar ar ar.

Beer, wine, food, hookers, just about everything is ready.

All this, and lately I'm just all pissed off at politics and the Democrats again. So much so that I've been avoiding many things political. Somewhere there is a family so isolated that they're not aware of what's going on in the world, and they're still doing ok. Know what I mean?

Perhaps I'll get back to the blog after the party this weekend. Who knows? I'll probably have another flurry of posts right up to the party. It's hard to predict the future.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.