Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Monday, October 29, 2007

Be at Peace

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

Recently, Dr.  Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kaluha, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old
Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Please pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner
peace.

No comments:

He's always watching

He's always watching