Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Like Al Gore

I'm like Al Gore in that I am totally sick of politics. I pulled my head out of the abyss awhile ago and, while I can't avoid some headlines and people talking politics now and then, I feel so much better now that I don't give a shit anymore. It's quite liberating. Thanks to people like FOX NOISE and other right-wing hatemongering assholes, the world of politics has sunk even lower in the sewer than I thought possible. Maybe someday I'll give a shit again...

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.