Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Jim Cramer's right
We quit watching Jim Cramer's "MadMoney" TV show a good while ago because the guy is basically nuts. He does make some sense sometimes, but getting to the good stuff through all the chaff got tiresome.
Jim was one of the moderators at the most-recent GOP "debate" 11/9/11, and he's pretty fired up in this clip made after the "debate." He speaks some truth in this one...
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment