Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shatner Rules

Just finished reading William Shatner's latest work, "Shatner Rules: Your Key to Understanding the Shatnerverse and the World at Large."  It's a quick, funny, highly enjoyable read.  Another highly recommended book.  It's been a long time since I read a book that I didn't enjoy.  I guess that, if I don't like a particular book, I quit reading and don't finish it, and so I wouldn't recommend it anyway.  Hmmmm....

I'm noticing that a lot of writers start off their books with a "Congratulations for buying this book, because....." etc etc.  Haven't any of these writers figured out that a lot of people read their books that they have checked out of their local library?  Shoot, if I bought all the books that I read, I'd be broke!

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.