Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself. -old Apache saying

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Texans suck

No, I'm not talking about the citizens of the state of Texas, although there are many, many problems and yahoos in this state.  I mean the Houston Texans, the NFL team.  They appear to be mostly smoke and mirrors.  

3rd and 10 and they throw a 4-yard pass?  Three and punt.  And Minnesota just marched down the field for a quick TD.  That's just a snapshot, but I see it over and over.

If the Texans don't tighten up their defensive secondary and get a decent QB, they are going to be eliminated quickly in the playoffs.  Home-field advantage or not.

I think I will turn off the game.  I am such a fickle fan....they are down 7-3 in the first quarter, but it already looks pathetic.

This team is NOT a powerhouse.

No comments:

remember

remember

deja vu

deja vu

indeed

indeed

Probably

Probably

Delete Fox "News"

Delete Fox "News"

Smells really bad

Smells really bad

Applies to Trump

Applies to Trump

Trump is the enemy

Trump is the enemy

2024 Election

2024 Election

$132 billion

$132 billion

Remember

Remember

too true

too true

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.

Didn't realize the GOP hated America so much.