THE SKEPTIC'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
as revealed to Kyle Hill
1. Shall realize that everyone has a bias, whether they know it or not.
2. Shall not believe everything you read, for not all websites are created equal.
3. Shall always remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
4. Shall realize that experts are only experts in their own field.
5. Shall know that correlation does not necessarily imply causation.
6. Shall know that you are never too smart to be taken advantage of.
7. Shall value the evidence, but one study does not make a consensus.
8. Shall always be critical of those in authority.
9. Shall always try to be informed, because knowledge is power.
10. Shall always seek the truth; unexplained does not mean unexplainable.