Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Sunday, January 10, 2016
Malloy on Scalia
Mike Malloy rips into "Supreme Court Justice" Antonin Scalia for Scalia's absurd comments about how the government can favor religion over non-religion.
Scalia is a total right-wing nutjob. I'm reminded that book-learnin' does not guarantee one possessing wisdom.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment