Never pass up a chance to sit down or relieve yourself.
-old Apache saying
Sunday, January 24, 2016
Patrick Chappatte
Patrick Chappatte is a Pakistani-born Swiss-Lebanese political cartoonist. After the Charlie Hebdo and November attacks in Paris, Chappatte was turned to for some political "humor." You can say a lot in a small amount of space.
Back in 2010, Patrick gave a TED talk about political cartoons.
You can find an archive of Patrick's work here, and you can now find his work regularly in the New York Times.
Ah, memories. Blogger is spitting up yet again. I am rebuilding this blog. Hopefully I won't have to terminate it, after 20 years. Shall I blame Trump?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
-Teddy Roosevelt in Kansas City, May 7, 1918
I'm just a regular atheist guy who gets sick of all the bullshit and wonders where the time goes? Oh, and I really appreciate beauty, as in women, and nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment